ARE YOU AN ENGLISH TEACHER IN MENA?
WE'VE EXTENDED OUR MENA INSIGHTS SURVEY UNTIL JUNE 30th, SO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY TODAY TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN AN ONLINE NILE COURSE...
an online NILE course worth over $500
in partnership with
MENA INSIGHTS is about looking forward, together. Let us know about your experiences, challenges and ambitions as a teacher of English in the MENA region, and be in with a chance of winning a NILE online professional development course worth over $500.
Teaching Young Learners
Blended, Hybrid, and Online Teaching
Management in Language Education
Preparing Students for IELTS
From Teacher to Trainer
Classroom Activities, Interaction and Motivation
English as a Medium of Instruction
Testing, Evaluation & Assessment
Syllabus Design & Development
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our MENA Insights 2022 Survey, with a Grand Prize Draw for a NILE ONLINE PD COURSE (worth over $500)
That's right, folks! As our thank you for participating in the 2022 MENA INSIGHTS SURVEY, we would like to let you know that we have partnered with NILE (Norwich Institute for Language Education) and have TWO free NILE online courses (worth over $500 each!) up for grabs to those teachers that participate in this years' MENA Insights 2022 Survey!
There are just FOUR simple requirements for entry into the prize draw:
1. You must be a qualified/practising English language teacher (EFL/ESL/TESOL, etc) and over 18 years of age.
2. You must be resident and teaching in one of the MENA countries listed in the 'about you' section
3. You need to register as a member on the MENA PD Academy website* (www.menapdacademy.com)
4. You need to complete the MENA Insights 2022 Survey (please see above link to get started)
*Registration is free and only requires your name and email address. To register on the MENA PD Academy website please visit www.menapdacademy.com. Then in the top right corner you will see 'log in'. Click here and change 'log in' to 'sign up'. Then you can register. Once you register you will see your profile page. We encourage you also to update your picture (This can be any image of you... a photo, a selfie, your FB or LinkedIn photo, or even an Emoji / Mimoji / Bitmoji-style image of yourself if you prefer..! ) and then you will be able to access additional PD support & resources, and the (upcoming) Academy Staffroom.
- The MENA Insights 2022 Survey is a reflective activity and could take up to an hour to complete, so please allow yourself time. Google Forms should auto-save your answers if you are signed into Google, so you don't need to attempt the whole survey in one sitting (just make sure you submit before the deadline)
- Only one entry per person will be accepted into the prize draw.
- Entry into the draw is at the discretion of the MENA PD Academy team.
- The prize draw will be done live at our season closing event in June, and the winner will be announced at that time.
- You do not need to be teaching with a Macmillan Education course to enter.
- The grand prize winner(s) will be able to choose from any of the sixteen NILE online 8 week courses (subject to availability and starting dates). The winner(s) will receive a gift certificate which can be redeemed with NILE at any time before Dec 31st 2023. The winner(s) will also be entitled to one 20 min meeting with the Macmillan Education trainer and NILE to discuss their options, if they wish.
- All prizes have no cash value. They can only be redeemed through Nile online courses. They may not be sold or transferred to any other person.
- By submitting this survey you consent to the MENA PD Academy by Macmillan Education using any information you provide within for our MENA Insights 2022 Report, and any associated training/marketing activities (your privacy is important to us and we will only ever use your information in an ethical manner in line with Macmillan Education's GDPR policy)
- We ask that you kindly provide full answers where requested. Remember, the more information you provide, the better placed we will be to meet your needs and provide you with up-to-date, relevant and truly fantastic professional development opportunities in the future. That said, please don't overthink too much... short, honest answers are also fine for most questions.
All submissions of the MENA Insights 2022 survey will also receive a certificate of participation.
CLOSING DATE FOR SURVEY: 30th JUNE 2022
Best of luck everyone!
return to home